AccuPower IQ338 Fast Charger and Analyzer Tester for Li-ion NiMH NICd Rechargeable Batteries
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Three modes. Charge, charges cell. Charge-Test, charges cells and displays charged capacity. Discharge-Test, charge then discharge then charge and display discharged capacity. Does not discharge only.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.26 x 3.62 x 1.34 inches|
|Item Weight||0.29 Kilograms|
|Input Voltage||240 Volts|
AccuPower IQ338 Fast Charger and Analyzer Tester
With the new AccuPower IQ338 charge or test most round cell batteries. Automatic selection of NiMH/NiCd or Li-ion chemistry cells. Includes the most common 18650 cells, can accept cells up to 70mm in length. Easy to use, easy to program, informative display.
For use with the following:
NiMH/NiCd: A, AA, AAA, sub-C, C-baby size.
Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 19650 (protected 18650) 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17355, 16340 (RCR123A), 14500, 10440
* Four indepentent channels programmed individually.
* Easy to read large Backlit LCD display.
* Digitally displays battery information.
* Adjustable charging rate from 300 to 1000 mA.
* Three modes of operation:
o Fast Test: (Charge Test)(Discharge-Charge)
o Nor Test: (Discharge Test)(Charge-Discharge-Charge)
* Delta Peak full charge detection for NiMH/NiCd cells.
* 4.2V full charge for Li-ion cells. CC/CV charge profile.
* 12V input powered and can be powered by an optional car adapter.
* Worldwide voltage switching power supply.
* Automatic detection of different battery type. NiMH/NiCd Vs Li-ion.
* Thermal sensors to protect against overheat and overcharge.
* USB charging socket. Supplies 5V 1000 mA.
Charge current: 1000mA
Discharge current: 500mA
AC Adapter Input voltage: 100-240 Volt
DC Input Voltage 12V (11-14V) 3A
Manufacturer Part No.: IQ338