Opus BT-C2000-charger-set AC 100-240V Battery Charger Tester Analyzer NiMH NiCd AA AAA C D Cells, Wall Adapter 12 Volt Input Portable Option
- Easy to read backlit display Flexibility to setup all channels at once, or to program any channel with any function
- Charge Test Discharge Recondition NiMH and NiCd AA AAA C and D batteries with included C&D adapter
- Four independent channels can be programmed as group or individually; Batteries are not included
- Second Generation design Version 2, six thermal monitors, 16 bit Delta-Sigma Analog to Digital Converter
- Rugged construction with extensive ventilation for the batteries and charging circuits
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 2.5 x 7 inches|
|Item Weight||0.8 Pounds|
BT-C2000 Battery Charger Charge Test Analyze AA AAA C & D NiMH NiCd Batteries. Easy to read backlit display. Flexibility to setup all channels at once, or to program any channel with any function. Any battery AA AAA C or D. Charge them, Discharge them, Refresh them, Test them. Even internal resistance. This charger does it all with ease. Once you use this charger you will wonder why it took so long to get here, makes other chargers obsolete. Features Four independent channels can be programmed as group or individually. Charge, condition and analyze one to four AA or AAA batteries. Charge, condition and analyze one or two C and D batteries. Charge, condition and analyze NiMH and NiCd rechargeable batteries. Test internal resistance for any 1.5V battery including Alkaline. Easy to read large Backlit LCD display. Digitally displays capacity, voltage, time elapsed and current. Adjustable charging rate from 200 to 1400 mA. (1000 mA max 4 channels) Five modes of operation: Charge; Discharge; Discharge Refresh; Charge Test; Quick Test Negative delta V (-dV) full charge detection. Four independent thermocouples to manage battery temperature. Two independent thermal monitors for the charger circuits. Second Generation optimized charging circuits and firmware. 12V input powered and can be powered by an optional car adapter. Worldwide voltage switching power supply.
There are no reviews yet.